Tip: If you are using soft fresh dates, use 18 dates. You can use smaller cups to make more cups
200g vegan chocolate
10 medjool dates
4 tbsp Sproud Original
1/4 tsp sea salt
- Melt the chocolate over a water bath or in a microwave.
- Add a thin layer of melted chocolate in the bottom of each cupcake case (4 cupcake cases in total) then place in the fridge.
- Now add dates, Sproud and sea salt to a food processor or use a hand mixer. Mix until smooth (doesn’t have to be completely smooth).
- Add a few teaspoons of caramel to each chocolate base.
- Add rest of the chocolate on top of the caramel, then let the cups sit in the fridge until they are firm.