Tip: You can use whatever nut/seed butter you like
6 tbsp oat flour
1 1/2 tbsp cacao powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp smooth tahini
1/2 cup (1 dl) Sproud Original
1/4 cup (0.5 dl) peanut butter
1 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp cacao powder
1 tbsp Sproud Original
- Add all the dry ingredients to a bowl, stir until combined.
- Now add rest of the ingredients and stir until combined and smooth.
- Transfer the batter to a microwave safe container (15x15cm or smaller). Place the container in the microwave on 900W for 6 minutes (or until the surface is dry. Let the container rest until cooled down
- In meanwhile make the frosting by combining all of these ingredients in a bowl
- When the cake is cooled down, add the frosting and top with strawberries!