Tip: You can use coconut flour instead of almond flour
2 tbsp agave syrup
1 tbsp Sproud Original
50 g dairy free dark chocolate
1. In a bowl, mix together shredded coconut, almond flour, melted coconut oil and agave syrup using a spoon or spatula.
2. Then add Sproud and stir until it becomes sticky. If it does not hold together when you press the pulp, leave it for a while or add some almond flour and let it soak up liquid.
3. Shape into 9 balls (it is easier if you first press the pulp and then gently roll to a ball).
4. Place the balls in the fridge while you melt the chocolate.
5. When the chocolate is melted and has cooled, add sticks or toothpicks in each ball and then dip in the chocolate. Place them on a baking sheet and store in the fridge or freezer.