Tip: You can switch the veggies for whichever you like!
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 can coconut milk (full fat)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1-2 dl Sproud Original
- 1 tbsp lime juice
Serve with brown rice or rice of choice. Top with basil
STEP BY STEP
- Add a splash of oil to a hot pan turn it down to medium heat and add the red curry paste, stir for a minute.
- Now add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
- Add sliced bell pepper, chopped zucchini, broccoli and drained chickpeas.
- Add Sproud so that the veggies are covered (or more if you want it more like a soup).
- Add soy sauce and the lime juice, let simmer for 5-10 minutes and then serve with rice!