Tip: You can use whatever mushroom you like.
- 200g chanterelles
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 1/2 dl arborio rice
- 1 dl white wine
- 5 dl vegetable broth
- 1/2 dl nutritional yeast
- 1/2 dl Sproud Original Pea Milk
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
TOPPINGS: Fresh parsley & sautéd chanterelles
STEP BY STEP
- Rinse the chanterelles, chop the onion and mince the garlic.
- Sauté 3/4 of the chanterelles, garlic and onion until the onion starts to soften in dairy free butter in a pan.
- Add the white wine and let it fully absorb.
- Add the broth one dl at a time (add when the broth is absorbed) stir constantly. Continue until the rice is almost completely done.
- At the same time, sauté rest of the chanterelles in dairy free butter (to use as topping later).
- Now add nutritional yeast, salt, pepper and Sproud to the risotto. Stir until is becomes a creamy risotto.
- Serve with the chanterelles and fresh parsley!