Tip: You can add in whatever veggies you like!
- 5 dl Sproud Original Pea Milk
- 1 tbsp yellow curry powder
- 1/2 tbsp red curry paste
- 2 1/2 dl full fat coconut milk
- 2 1/2 dl red lentils, dry
- 5 dl cauliflower
- 1 yellow bell pepper
Serve with: Quinoa, fresh koriander and lime!
- In a deeper pan, add curry powder, red curry paste and a splash of water. Cook on high heat until the spices dissolves and form a paste.
- Add Sproud Milk, coconut milk and lentils and bring to a boil.
- Add chopped cauliflower, sliced bell pepper and let simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with quinoa, lime and fresh coriander.