VEGAN CHANTERELLE PASTA
Tip: Choose whole wheat spaghetti for more protein and nutrients. Nutritional yeast is often sold in health stores.
- 3 dl Sproud Original
- 200g spaghetti
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 200g fresh chanterelles
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp salt
STEP BY STEP
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions but only until it is al dente.
- In a pan, sauté chopped onion, garlic and chanterelles until the onion and chanterelles begin to get some color.
- Add Sproud and the spices, bring to a boil and let simmer for a minute.
- Drain and add the pasta to the pan. Stir to combine and allow the pasta to simmer with the sauce until the sauce has thickened. Add more Sproud if it gets too dry.
- Serve with fresh herbs such as basil or parsley!
A vegan diet doesn’t have to be boring. We want to show you how a vegan diet could look. Therefor we have created a bunch of vegan recipes as well as vegetarian recipes. We know for a fact that a vegan diet is better for the environment than a regular meat-based diet. Among our vegan and vegetarian recipes you’ll find recipes for both breakfast, dinner or lunch. Our recipes doesn’t only tastes good – they also DO good.
Check out how to do the perfect green smoothie or learn to make a vegan, gluten-free mud cake. There are no limits to what you can create with a plant-based diet. We promise!