VEGAN BOUNTY BITES
Tip: You can use coconut ﬂour instead of almond ﬂour.
- 1 dl shredded coconut
- 4 tbsp almond ﬂour
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tbsp Sproud Original
- 50 g dairy free dark chocolate
STEP BY STEP
- In a bowl, mix together shredded coconut, almond ﬂour, melted coconut oil and agave syrup using a spoon or spatula.
- Then add Sproud and stir until it becomes sticky. If it does not hold together when you press the pulp, leave it for a while or add some almond ﬂour and let it soak up liquid.
- Shape into 9 balls (it is easier if you ﬁrst press the pulp and then gently roll to a ball).
- Place the balls in the fridge while you melt the chocolate.
- When the chocolate is melted and has cooled, add sticks or toothpicks in each ball and then dip in the chocolate. Place your vegan bounty bites on a baking sheet and store in the fridge or freezer.
A vegan diet doesn’t have to be boring. We want to show you how easy a green diet could be, therefor we’re giving you our best vegan and vegetarian recipes. We know that vegan recipes are better for you and for the environment.
Take a look on how to cook the perfect vegan stew, vegan french toast or how to make a dreamy green smoothie. Eating climat friendly food is fun – we PROMISE!