ONE POT CREAMY PASTA
Tip: The liquid may vary depending on what pasta you use. This recipe was made with whole wheat pasta.
- 4 1/2 dl Sproud Original Drink
- 1 yellow onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 dl water
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, ground
- 200g pasta of choice
- Fresh basil
- Mince the garlic, chop the onion and add to a pan on medium heat. Sauté in oil until the onion is transparent
- Now add the water, Sproud milk & spices, bring to a boil and then add the pasta (the pasta will soften and then be fully covered in boiling liquid).
- Let the pasta boil on medium heat for about 20 minutes or until the pasta is done while stirring once in a while (add more Sproud milk if it becomes too dry)
- Before serving, chop up some fresh basil and add to the pan, give the pasta a stir and then serve!