EASY VEGAN CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
Tip: Let the mousse sit in the fridge overnight!
- Liquid of 1 can chickpeas (no added salt)
- 1 tbsp Sproud Chocolate Protein powder
- 80g dark vegan chocolate
Vegan whipped cream
STEP BY STEP
- Melt the dark chocolate over a water bath and then set aside to cool.
- Drain the chickpeas and save the liquid in a bowl. Whisk for about 8-10 minutes until peaks are formed and it looks like meringue.
- Now add the chocolate protein powder and whisk till combined.
- Add the melted chocolate to the bowl and combine by folding it with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture to 2 dessert glasses or bowls and place in the fridge overnight to set.
- When it’s time for serving, whip up some vegan cream like soy cream and add on top of the mousse!
Take a look on how to cook the perfect vegan stew, vegan french toast or how to make a dreamy green smoothie. Eating climat friendly food is fun – we PROMISE!