CURRY STUFFED POTATO
Tip: This curry mix works amazing on a toast as well!
- 4 russet potatoes
- 230g chickpeas, drained
- 4 tbsp vegan mayonaise
- 4 tbsp Sproud Original
- 1 tbsp yellow currypowder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 sweet apple
- 2 tbsp chopped red onion
STEP BY STEP
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C and bake the potatoes for about 45 minutes or until soft throughout.
- Rinse the chickpeas and then add them to a bowl. Mash the chickpeas with the help of a fork.
- Add vegan mayonaise, Sproud, curry, salt and combine.
- Then add chopped bell pepper, apple and red onion. Stir to combine.
- Serve the curry mix in the baked potatoes!
A vegan diet doesn’t have to be boring. We want to show you how a vegan diet could look. Therefor we have created a bunch of vegan recipes as well as vegetarian recipes. We know for a fact that a vegan diet is better for the environment than a regular meat-based diet. Among our vegan and vegetarian recipes you’ll find recipes for both breakfast, dinner or lunch. Our recipes doesn’t only tastes good – they also DO good.
Check out how to do the perfect green smoothie or learn to make a vegan, gluten-free mud cake. There are no limits to what you can create with a plant-based diet. We promise!