CREAMY PUMPKIN SOUP
Tips: Serve this soup with a slice of sourdough bread.
- 500g pumpkin
- 1 broth cube
- 1/2 medium yellow onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 dl Sproud Original
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1/2 tsp paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric, ground
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, ground
Dry roasted pumpkin seeds
STEP BY STEP
- Peel and cut the pumpkin into cubes and add to a pot together with broth cube and enough water to cover. Simmer until the pumpkin is soft.
- Meanwhile sauté the onion and garlic until the onion is translucent, set aside.
- When the pumpkin is soft, add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth, add more Sproud if you want a thinner soup.
- Serve immediately and top with pumpkin seeds and coconut cream! Add a slice of whole wheat bread to make it more ﬁlling.
A vegan diet doesn’t have to be boring. We want to show you how easy a green diet could be, therefor we’re giving you our best vegan and vegetarian recipes. We know that vegan recipes are better for you and for the environment.
Take a look on how to cook the perfect vegan stew, vegan french toast or how to make a dreamy green smoothie. Eating climat friendly food is fun – we PROMISE!