CHOCO MUG CAKE
Tip: You can use whatever nut butter you like
- 6 tbsp Sproud Original Drink
- 6 tbsp oat flour
- 4 tsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
Toppings: Cacao nibs
- Add all the dry ingredients to a medium big mug, stir until combined.
- Now add rest of the ingredients and stir until combined and smooth, add cacao nibs on top.
- Place the mug in the microwave on 900W for 2 minutes.
- Let the mug cake rest to cool of before enjoying with a spoon!