CHOCO FREAK SHAKE
For the shake
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2-3 dl Sproud Chocolate
For the chocolate ball
- 1/2 dl rolled oats
- 1/2 dl soft dates
- 1/2 tbsp cacao powder
- Shredded coconut
For the decoration
- 3 Peppermint candy canes
- 50g Dairy free dark chocolate
- Vegan whipped cream
STEP BY STEP
- Make the chocolate ball by mashing all ingredients together in a bowl, adding a splash of liquid to make it sticky and formable. Form into balls, roll in shredded coconut and place in the fridge.
- Melt the chocolate and let it cool down. Meanwhile, crush 2 peppermint candy canes.
- Add some chocolate inside a glass and then dip the top edge of the glass in the chocolate then sprinkle the crushed candy cone. Place the glass in the fridge.
- In a high speed blender, mix the frozen bananas and Sproud Chocolate. Add more Sproud if needed.
- Add the shake to the chocolate covered glass, top with whip cream, the chocolate ball (we added a longer stick to the chocolate ball so it doesn’t fall), candy cane and a straw. Enjoy!
A vegan diet doesn’t have to be boring. We want to show you how easy a green diet could be, therefor we’re giving you our best vegan and vegetarian recipes. We know that vegan recipes are better for you and for the environment.
Take a look on how to cook the perfect vegan stew, vegan french toast or how to make a dreamy green smoothie. Eating climat friendly food is fun – we PROMISE!