3 tbsp oat flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp mashed banana
1 tbsp smooth cashew butter (sub with smooth almond butter)
1 tbsp Sproud Unsweetened
1/8 tsp saffron
Dairy free white chocolate (or make your own as below)
1. If you don’t have oat flour, mix oats in a blender until it becomes a flour
2. In a mug, combine oat flour, baking powder & saffron
3. Add rest of the ingredients and stir thoroughly to combine until the batter is smooth and has no lumps
4. Bake in the microwave for 1 minute at 800W or 1000W, let cool down for a minute. DON’T bake too long, it will be too dry.
5. Meanwhile melt dairy free white chocolate (or make your own lazy version, see below)
2 tbsp coconut cream (the thick part from a can that has not been in the fridge) 1 tbsp cashew butter (or almond butter)
1/4 tsp vanilla powder
1/4 tsp maple syrup
Sproud is Tasty as ***K! But you don’t have to take our word for it!
Try THE Alternative for FREE!
It is easy, just enter your email address below and let us know which one you want to try – choosing just one will be the hardest part! Then check your inbox for details on how to claim your money back on a purchase from Waitrose, Booths, Ocado or H&B.